Job Description: Assistant Manager- HR.
1. Recruitment & Selection for Mid management to Senior management level, HR Interviews, Salary Negotiations, fitments approvals & closing with releasing of Offer letters Joining & Exit Formalities.
2. Conducting induction sessions for new employees
3. Prepare MIS on daily/weekly/monthly basis on recruitment & employee attrition
4. Preparing HR related documents (Appointment letter/ Relieving letter/ Confirmation letter etc.)
5. Maintaining candidate database in SPINE software
Attrition Analysis/Employee Grievances:
1. Exit Interview Analysis and formalities, action plans and Retention of Leaving employees and provide feedback to the management for necessary action.
2. Maintaining new & old Employee records (Attendance/ database/ Personal files/ Leave).
3. To ensure compliance, accuracy, confidentiality & timely disbursement of salary & Full and Final settlement to Employees.
4. Monthly processing of Salary/ Statutory compliances (PF/ESIC/PT/TDS/MLWF/Labor Law).
5. To maintain variety of payroll & benefits data, for the purpose of providing an up to date reference for MIS.
Talent Management & Development
1. Review employee Confirmations
2. Facilitate Performance appraisals
3. Preparing JDs / KPIs
4. Supporting Head HR in the training & development activities
1. Post-Graduation in Human Resources is must.
2. 5-8 years experience in similar roll.
3. Knowledge of Statutory compliance and benefits.
4. Communication & presentation skills
5. Process Orientation (ISO certification shall be added advantage)
6. Flexible & ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks.
7. Ability to work autonomously self-starter.
8. Time management (schedules, timelines, task prioritization).
9. Handles pressure exceedingly well.
10. High proficiency in MS Office is MUST
Reporting : Head of HR
Team : Handling team of 2-3 HR staff
Salary: INR 70,000 - 1,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:Pay Roll/Compensation Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Ajmal & Sons